What are the property taxes?
What are the taxes and fees when you purchase the land(s) under a Thai company or under a Thai person name? There are many kinds of property taxes and fees. Those taxes and fees need to be paid at the Thalang Land Office when doing the land transfer.
- Stamp Duty Fee (5 baht per plot)
- Land Transfer Registration Fee. (2% of the assessed value of the land)
- Specific Business Tax (3% of the assessed value of the selling price)
- Income Tax which is calculated on a bit complex formula according to the assessed value of the selling price, the length of owned time, and the applicable personal income tax rate.
- Miscellaneous fees i.e. Local government fee (0.3% of the assessed value of the sale price), witness fee, application fee, authorization fee, etc.
Baan WANA Pool Villas will be responsible for the Specific Business Tax and for the Income Tax. Moreover, we will also assist you with 50% on the Land Transfer Registration Fee, Stamp Duty Fee and miscellaneous fees. This means that you pay only 50% of your part.
What are the property costs when you Lease the land under your own name?
- Stamp Duty Fee (0.1% of the assessed value of the selling price)
- Land Lease Registration Fee at the land office. (1% of the assessed value of the selling price)
- Miscellaneous fees i.e. witness fee, application fee, authorization fee, etc. (Not more than 200 baht)
Baan WANA Pool Villas will pay for the Stamp Duty Fee and you pay for the land lease registration fee and the miscellaneous fees.
Baan WANA offers the secured ownership solution when you purchase our off-plan Pool Villa(s).
At Baan WANA, there are 2 agreements: 1 agreement concerning the Villa construction and 1 agreement concerning the land. You can choose for purchase the land or to lease the land legally under Thai law. From the moment we start to build your Pool Villa, we will apply for the construction permit in “your name”. In this way, you are 100% the owner of the villa and no need to transfer the villa later on