Latest Baan WANA Pool Villas News
- In the end of 2017, Suay restaurant opened their doors.
This restaurant is located in front of our Baan WANA Pool Villas project. This luxury restaurant is known for his extraordinary European dishes combined with local Thai flavors and desserts. Suay restaurant is owned by Chef Thammasak Choothong, the famous iron chef of Thailand, that’s why we are proudly suggesting you to enjoy his specialties.
- In the beginning of 2018, Baan WANA Pool Villas common park will have extra activities!
We just installed a homemade barbeque stove combined with concrete tables and chairs, a play corner for the kids, night lights for the evening activities and besides this, we also cover up the wall with artificial grass.
- In the beginning of 2018:
- There will be a new project manager who will take care of you and the project!
- Our common area will be refinished beautifully!
- Our Show Villas will be redecorated nicely!
- We will launch new villa promotions!